keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about G400/G410 Cards.

Several G400P cards

13 years 2 months ago #6620 by Easy
Have trixbox 2.8.0.4, installed as in manual. If there is one card - it works (if it could be called working, when it hangs all the time), but if there are two cards I am unable to get them working with asterisk. As for the kernel module - it seems that both cards are initialized, I just don't know how to configure the channels...If anyone knows how to do that - please let me know how to do that.
13 years 2 months ago #6625 by Jessie.liao
HI,
I saw the post "Any way to get more feedback when sending sms?"
You succeeded with configue,right?

13 years 2 months ago #6634 by Easy
Emmmm.... I did not understand what was that You are talking about... Should I recompile anything to make two cards running?
13 years 2 months ago #6635 by Jessie.liao
Sorry.
Since I saw the Thread "Any way to get more feedback when sending sms" you posted,I thought you've succeeded to configure both card.
Please post your /etc/asterisk/extra-channels.conf and /etc/dahdi/system.conf.
If possible,please send your SSH to my email:[email protected],I'll check that for you.

13 years 2 months ago #6636 by Easy
Oh.. No, I didn't start both cards. Still was trying to make sms queueing with one card.

OK, I found something I think is usefull in /etc/dahdi/system.con. This one:

# Span 1: opvxg4xx/0/1 "OpenVox G400P GSM/CDMA PCI Card 0" (MASTER)
span=1,1,0,ccs,ami
# termtype: gsm
bchan=1
hardhdlc=2
echocanceller=mg2,1

So I only need to know some numbers to modify when adding new entries for the second card. What should they be?

Sorry, I understand it could be a lame question, but I have just started to work with asterisk :D

P.S. Thank You for Your prompt replies.
13 years 2 months ago #6637 by Jessie.liao
Hi,
For the second card you can set like this:
span=2,2,0,ccs,ami
# termtype: gsm
bchan=3
hardhdlc=4
Actually,you can run "dahdi_genconf" to generate /etc/dahdi/system.conf automatically.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds