keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Asterisk 11 + GW1202 Hangupcause

9 years 3 months ago #10183 by Andrey
Hello,
I have a problem with the same values of Hangupcause in two different cases.
First, then asterisk makes call to busy GSM Port, GW1202 reports “switching equipment congestion 503 Service unavailable” which is set in “Advanced SIP Settings -> Parsing and Compatibility->Hangup Cause Code” and that is OK.
Second, then asterisk makes call to mobile and call is canceled on phone without answer. Asterisk will receive same value of Hangupcause (“switching equipment congestion 503 Service unavailable”).
If I try to call the same mobile phone but through another SIP provider and cancel it on mobile, asterisk will receive correct code “17 user busy 486 Busy here”
SIP Endpoints ->Advanced:Signaling Settings->Add Q.850 Reason Headers: YES
and setting use_q850_reason=yes on GW1202 trunk doesn’t solve the problem.
Any suggestions?
9 years 3 months ago #10184 by lindali
Hi,

This is Linda from openvox. I'll help you with your probem. For convenient problem, add my skype please. And prepare remote access for checking, please.

Best regards,
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
8 years 10 months ago #10455 by bert42
Could you please provide the details of resolution here?
I have a similar problem, one of the SIM cards go to a state where all calls directed to it ends up in 503 error and I have to reboot the device. It's very annoying.
8 years 10 months ago #10456 by lindali
hi,

Please add my skype and prepare remote access for checking.

Best regards,
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds