keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Latest firmware should fix ECHO issue on GSM gateway

10 years 6 months ago #9126 by tim.june
Hi All,
Latest firmware for Voxstack serial GSM Gateway should fix most of echo issues since version 1.1.1, pls upgrade the latest firmware if you are falling across echo issues:[attach]311[/attach]

PS: The permanent link for latest firmware: http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/ ... y/wg400-current.img

After upgraded the latest firmware if the echo issue is not solved, pls adjust values below:

[attach]312[/attach]

Never change the speaker and mic values, otherwise it will cause serious DTMF issues, that will be a disaster.

Here is a call procedure:
SIP phone---->GSM Gateway
>Your mobile

[align=left]If you want to adjust the volume on SIP phone side, pls change DAC gain; If your modile side, change ADC gain.[/align]

[align=left]default values refer above picture, it should be fit for most of cases.[/align]

[align=left]Notice:[/align]
[align=left]If you get the echo issues solved from this article, pls post your result here for feedback, we will appreciate that![/align]

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
10 years 6 months ago #9202 by aleyer
It seems like there is a mistake here:

If you want to adjust the volume on SIP phone side, pls change DAC gain; If your mobile side, change ADC gain.

I wanted to make louder the voice of the operator on the mobile side (so that the client who calls from his mobile phone would hear the operator voice better) and changed the ADC gain according to the guide. No change. Then I tried to alter the DAC gain (it was -20db, I changed to -10db) and I got what I wanted to achieve.
10 years 5 months ago #9206 by tim.june

Original posted by aleyer at 2013-11-2 07:08

It seems like there is a mistake here:

I wanted to make louder the voice of the operator on the mobile side (so that the client who calls from his mobile phone would hear the operator voice better) a ...

Sorry for the confusion,I mean if you want to adjust the volume from SIP side (TX) to mobile side (RX), pls change DAC gain, otherwise change ADC gain. In other words, if you want to adjust the volume your mobile phone heard, change DAC gain.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds