Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

How to send SMS/USSD over AMI interface in VoXStack GSM Gateway

11 years 2 months ago #8620 by hostdz
Hi Joe,
thank you for replay.

in line phpagi.php line 866 exec_goto1 not exec_goto

on page voxstack_api.php should change include("phpagi-asmanager.php"); to include("phpagi.php"); or keep it as it is?

Thank you and I will be waiting for instruction how to update new firmware?
11 years 2 months ago #8621 by Joe.Yung
hello,
The phpagi.php of the attachment is the one I have modified.
I think there is no problem when you use it.

For the instruction for updating firmware, please give me a day. I will give you a doc then.

11 years 2 months ago #8622 by hostdz
Hello Joe,
Thank you again for quick replay.

I have question about your script attached to this post to send sms.

I am testing your script now and it is working fine by send SMS still issue on send USSD but I wait until new release, can I get result from $agi call or do I need to create new function to read from log file from GSM gateway?

[align=center]when sending USSD request from script can we have result back on same execution or i have to create function to read from log file from [/align][align=center]GSM gateway?[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]
[align=left][align=center]Thank you in advance[/align][/align]
11 years 2 months ago #8623 by Joe.Yung
Hello Hostdz,

I think you can create a function, which is able to detect your Action ID over AMI.

As the doc said, you can set up your Action ID when sending USSD command.

For example:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Action: Command
Action: 2013
Command: gsm send ussd <span> <message> [timeout]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
After sending this USSD code out, the system will send back a result to the AMI client. You can make your function detected the same ActionID of your USSD sending command. in this example, if you get 2013 from the result, which means that you get the result.

The attachment is a newer API doc for the GSM Gateway.

Attachments:
11 years 2 months ago #8627 by hostdz
Hi Joe,
I read PDF file you have attached,
Is this the new release?

sorry i know I am asking lot!

Do you mean all files I download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpagi/ and place it to /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin.

should put them all in GSM modem ?
11 years 1 month ago #8629 by Joe.Yung
Yes, this PDF file is a newer version.

Actually, when you download a new phpagi package, upload it to /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin, then pay attention to the function exec_goto if your php version is higher than 5.3. That's it.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds