keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

How to send SMS/USSD over AMI interface in VoXStack GSM Gateway

11 years 1 month ago #8632 by hostdz
Hi Joe,

I renamed the exec_goto to exec_goto_new, but i still confused about phpagi package where to put it ?

is this /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin in GSM modem or in my machine where I am try to send USSD & SMS?
is this a newer firmware?

Thank you

i] Last edited by hostdz at 2013-2-28 18:06 [/i
11 years 1 month ago #8636 by Joe.Yung
Hello,

Actually, the package phpagi.tar.gz is an opensource library. If you would like to develop your external application in PHP language to control GSM gateway.

You should encapsulate it to your own application.

The directory /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin is a general directory in asterisk server to place the library files.

10 years 11 months ago #8799 by hostdz
Hello,
I am using phpagi to send USSD command is working fine but I having issue when I want to replay to USSD request I sent.Example :type 155number*credit# you send it and you you get response the message :If you want transfer the credit.1:approved2:canceland you click 1 to answer approve the transfer,Can we do this from phpagi class?thank you in advance.
10 years 10 months ago #8829 by krzysioD
Any chance on root access on shell?
I need to put on that box a smstools package or simply share over the network a bunch of /dev/ttyS* just like with GSM410 cards.
Any plans on that?
10 years 10 months ago #8830 by tim.june

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 10 months ago #8831 by krzysioD
Good, but is it - the same kernel driver "opvxg4xx" with a 'ttymode' and "signalling = gsm tty=1" in /etc/asterisk/extra-channels.conf ?
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds