keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D130/230/430/830/1630 Advanced T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

DTMF Detection on D130E

10 years 11 months ago #8822 by sienien
Hi,
I have problem with DTMF Detection coming to Asterisk from PSTN PRI on OpenVox D130E.
DTMFs from alarm panel device are sometimes recognised all well, but in most cases some are mising in the output. It seems some DTMF signs are not detected and this destroy all DTMF stream which is not correct then in AlarmReceiver.

from dmesg:
opvxd115 0000:1d:00.0: VPM450: Not Present

Asterisk Asterisk 1.8.5.0 with
DAHDI Version: 2.6.1
Echo Canceller(s): HWEC, OSLEC
Configuration
======================
SPAN 1: CCS/HDB3 Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

Could you please help me and give advices what can I do to successfully detect DTMF on this card??

I may give you more system informations if needed.
10 years 11 months ago #8825 by chunlei.yi
hi,

you can refer to following links to check
wiki.openvox.cn/index.php/Troubleshootin...etection_problems.3F
please disable the faxdetect parameter in /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf to try, if still have problem,contacting me freely, i will help you to check it remotely

msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 10 months ago #8852 by sienien
As You advised me I checked and had faxdetect set to "no" in chan_dahdi.conf

RelaxDTMF was also no. I changes to yes and restart Asterisk. Still nothing.

During last week something unexpected happened. Suddenly I couldn't see DAHDI channels in Asterisk, coudn't make any call so installed new DAHDI version 2.6.2 (had 2.6.1). From now it is ok with dahdi now, but DTMF detection is still bad.

It is impossible to give You remote access by ssh to my machine, but i can sent logs You need or conf files to solve the problem. It is very important for me DTMF to work correctly soon on my D130.

I write you email also.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds