keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

Problem with D110P and two A1200 cards

14 years 6 months ago #3984 by Svartur
Hi!
Since upgrading to E1 from SIP I'd encountered a problem:

I have a system with two A1200 cards equipped with FXS modules, everything was mostly going well until I decided to connect an E1 stream. I bought a D110P card, and then troubles began: trixbox 2.6 crashed when trying to detect all the cards - "buffers sync misseed" appears every time when asterisk was trying to start. trixbox 2.8 had problems with g729 codec, so I moved to Elastix 1.5.2. The system ran good, everythink was detected (the buffer sync problem appeared again, but never crashed dahdi, I think it's because newer drivers). I set up extensions, but when I tried to connect E1 from my xDSL convertor box and reboot, dahdi crashed. I plugged off the connector from D110P and reboot, but dahdi never started. So I ran dahdi_genconf and dahdi_cfg again, removed all extensions and reboot again - dahdi started. I'd tried again - the same crap happen.
What's happening and what I'm doing wrong? Feels like I'm going to be braindamaged... :)
14 years 6 months ago #3986 by james.zhu
hello:
please send ssh to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
regards!
James.zhu

14 years 6 months ago #3993 by Joe.Yung
Hi,please refer this attachment, it includes all the normal configuration files.

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds