keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

IBM xSeries 345 Compatibility

17 years 5 months ago #138 by miaolin
could you tell us the pci slot type and chipset type?
17 years 5 months ago #139 by
Hi, thx for your quick responds to my question

The link below gets you right to the specifications for the IBM xSeries 345

I hope this answers your questions about the hardware, if not I'll find out what you need to know to answer my question.

www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/docu...o?lndocid=MIGR-58359
17 years 5 months ago #140 by miaolin
should be ok.
17 years 5 months ago #142 by
The reason for my question regarding if your cards are compatible with the IBM xSeries 345 is that Digium states that their cards are not compatable with the IBM xSeries 345 among a few other computers.

Maybe your design is different than Digiums and don't suffer from the same problem causing NMI?

www.digium.com/en/docs/misc/compatibility_notes.php

Server Compatibility
The following list of servers are known to be partially incompatible with Digium® hardware. We do not recommend using the following computers to set up an Asterisk® server:

* Dell PowerEdge 1600
* Dell PowerEdge SC 420
* Dell PowerEdge SC 1420
* Dell PowerEdge 650
* Dell PowerEdge 700
* Dell PowerEdge 750
* Dell PowerEdge 2650
* IBM eSeries 336
* IBM xSeries 345
* IBM xSeries 360/365

Motherboard Chipset Compatibility
The following list of motherboard chipsets are known to be partially incompatible with Digium hardware:

* Intel 915 (all variations)
* Intel E7221
* Intel E7525

Digium Hardware Motherboard Compatibility
Some server motherboards utilize an onboard Intel e1000 Ethernet controller that can interfere with the operation of Digium's cards. The recommended action for this server is to disable the onboard Ethernet controller and use a PCI-based solution. Also, the MS-7032 (K8T Neo-V/K8M Neo-V) motherboard is incompatible with the TE4XXP using the firmware ending in 164. The problem is that the card will randomly receive interrupts.
17 years 5 months ago #143 by miaolin
Thank you for these information. we do not get such bug report, maybe our user still not have such experiance. but our design use same pci bridge, so i think if you meet some digium incompatible issue, better do not use our cards on same model.
17 years 2 months ago #175 by
Is there any new info on this problem? Have you tested your cards with these Intel chipsets yet?
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds