keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Openvox a1200p brand new cards not working

11 years 11 months ago #8086 by treborsux
I ordered an a1200p serial number A12PHJ133QKD
The card arived and I went to test it. I took out an A1200 from known working system and swaped it in same pci slot. It will not make calls. There is a hiss than a message of can not make call.
It will ring and answer on incoming but it is loud and scratchy all other calls after ring on other channels but have no audio.
I put original card back in works fine.
I took bad card and swapped in another system I have that has a1200 and same result.
I contacted the seller he sent me exchange the card A12PHJ1330DY
It arrived same thing both systems but original cards work just fine,

So I thought maybe the reseller is crook so I bought a new Openvox card from another seller serial # A12PHJ14H9FA
Same thing again.
I then swapped the 2 known working cards they work fine in either system.
I then have 4th card I ordered and same thing again!!!

That is 4 cards all with same problem?? Is there something I am missing or is Openvox have a serious problem??? In asterisk channels they are talking bad run from factory
Openvox please clear this up? I tried to call China from quick support numbers but cant get through on Deltacom att or sprint. Operator says that happens to china numbers sometimes.
What is going on????????????????????????????????????? Am I the first buyer in a Toyota gas pedal type issue??
11 years 11 months ago #8089 by hua
Hello

Please note this link: http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-linux-complete/releases/ChangeLog . Then I think you can get answer.

Best Regards
upper.hua
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds