keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Openvox A1200P - Dahdi - Asterisk Busy 486 Error

12 years 1 month ago #7881 by trumanp
Ok, to summarize what I have so far, I have an Openvox A1200P card installed in a box with Cent 6, Asterisk 1.8.7.1, Dahdi 2.4.1.2 (came from Openvox site with support for their card already configured, wondering if this might be part of the problem) and FreePBX 2.9.0.7 installed on top for management and for the most part it works. You are able to make outgoing calls, and receive them with one caveat.

The card has 8 FXO daughterboards installed, no FXS boards. There are 6 POTS lines running into it from the local phone company. The lines are all configured as Zap channels in asterisk.

The issue that comes up is that if an incoming call comes in on what ever line is designated as the first in the outgoing call plan, then all people who try to make an outgoing call get a SIP 486 error.

I'll be posting the asterisk results are from CLI a little later today, but maybe someone has seen this behavior before and can toss a suggestion out.
12 years 1 month ago #7887 by tim.june
Pls paste your configurations and the dialplan, and also the asterisk log info.
BTW, add me with MSN or Skype below.

MSN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds