keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A800e with asterisk and Panasonic KX-t1232

12 years 1 month ago #7841 by voscar
I am having an issue with this setup. No Dial tone for outside lines with the KX-t1232. When I plug an analog phone directly into a800p it works fine. it can make and rececive calls with no issue. When I plug KX-t1232 into same fxs port I get dead air. I can hear my voice but I get no dialtone. Incoming calls also fail in this scenario.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the KX-t1232 misconfigured? Do I have a signalling mis match?

Please advise
Thank you
V
12 years 1 month ago #7842 by tim.june
Hi,
There is no KX-t1232 to test here, maybe you just missed some parameter configurations, pls check the manual to ask their support for help.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 1 month ago #7845 by voscar
Here is my question. Should a PBX like the KX-T1232 when plugged directly into the a800p card produce dial-tone at a hand set if it produces dial tone when plugged into the PSTN?

The KX-T1232 works when plugged into the PSTN.
It does not work when plugged into the A800p.
This is for a customer.
I have used multiple cards, swapped out the modules, and made certain that I have plugged into the FXS modules.

Can you think of anything that would cause this type of failure?
12 years 1 month ago #7846 by tim.june
Hi,
The Info you provide is not enough to figure out what is the matter. If you can provide remote access to both PBXs, maybe I can find something useful through the log info on both sides.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 1 month ago #7852 by voscar
I can provide you with access to the server, no problem. I will have to make a terminal that you could access the KX-t1232 via VNC to a pc that I connect to the KX-t1232 with serial and null modem cable. Would that be OK
Thank you,
Vince
12 years 1 month ago #7856 by tim.june
OK, pls send related info to my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., I will check for you.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds