keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

OpenVox A400P does not accept dtmf input

12 years 10 months ago #7023 by [email protected]
I have just installed the OpenVox A400P on Trixbox CE 2.8.0.4, configured IVR that will enable the caller to dial the extension directly through its dtmf keypad.

However, when the OpenVox receives the call, IVR come alive but any keypad dialed is not transmitted to the Trixbox.

I confirmed that dtmf is functioning on the Trixbox by using the code 7777 to test the IVR with the options configured therein.

Please help me with a solution to this issue.

Regards
12 years 10 months ago #7025 by jun
Hi,

I have some suggestions:

1、Recommended to consider using other systems such as (elastix), as far as I know there are many bug in Trixbox system , led to some strange problems.

2、You can try to modify the following configuration. in /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf you have to check few things:
cidstart=ring
cidsignalling=dtmf
usecallerid=yes

load driver with your country code : modprobe wctdm opermode=YOUR COUNTRY ,check the indication.conf, set it to your country.

change echo_can oslec to echo_can mg2 in the "etc/dadhi/genconf_parameters

3、If the problem still could not solve, please give me SSH and you telephone number, i will check it .

Regards,

Jun.Liu

MSN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
G-talk: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds