OpenVox SWG-2016 G/C/L Series Wireless Gateway
Supports multiple codecs;
Unique LCD screen design;
Built in Intel 4-core CPU and has incredible processing capacity;
Support SMS messages sending, receiving, group sending andSMS to E-mail.Request a Quote
OpenVox SWG-2016 series wireless gateways include SWG-2016 G/C/L.SWG-2016 series wireless gateways supports multiple codecs, including G.711U, G.711A, GSM, G.722, G.726, G.729 multiple coding. Our products support SMS messages sending, receiving, group sending andSMS to E-mail. The SWG-2016 series gateways is perfect compatible with Asterisk, 3CX, FreePBX, FreeSWITCH SIP server and VOS VoIP system platform. It can provides users with more diverse telecommunications access methods and helps users reduce communication costs.
The SWG-2016 series gateways is built in Intel 4-core CPU and has incredible processing capacity. The SWG-2016 series gateways has a unique LCD screen design, you can clearly see the status of each channel on this screen. Through the button next to the display screen, you can easily implement multiple functions such as viewing gateway system related information, configuring network information, restarting the gateway or restoring factory settings without logging in to the WEB page.
SWG-2016 Series Wireless Gateway Product Name SWG-2016G SWG-2016L Module Type GSM WCDMA / LTE Module Number 16 Channel Number 16 Band 850/900/1800/[email protected]
LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B8
LTE TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41
LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
LTE TDD: B38/B40/B41
LTE FDD: B2/B4/B5/
LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/
LTE TDD: B40
Weight(without antenna) 3.576kg 3.576kg Power Consumption 16w Dimension(without antenna) 440mm*44mm*300mm SIM Card Hot-Swap LCD dimension 2.4" LCD resoluton rato 240*400 LAN 1*10/100M WAN 1*10/100M USB 1(Supports USB storage) TF 1(Supports TF Card storage) Console 1 Operaton Temperature 0℃ ~ 40℃ Operaton Humidity Range 10% ~ 90% Storage Temperature Range -20℃ ~ 70℃
- Support SIP，IAX2 Protocol
- Add, Modify & Delete SIP/IAX2 Trunk
- SIP/IAX2 Registration with Domain
- SIP V2.0 RFC3261 Compliance
- DTMF Mode: RFC2833/Inband/SIP Info
- Multiple SIP/IAX2 Registrations modes:
- Abundant Codecs:G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.722, G.726, GSM
- PPTP VPN(Not available for EAEU)
- HTTP/SSH（Optcal Telnet）
- Ping & Traceroute Command on the Web
- Simple Security Strategy: white list, black list, security rules
- Simple and convenient configuration via Web GUI
- Support maintenance and configuration by SSH
- Support configuration files backup and upload
- Support Chinese and English page
- Firmware Update by HTTP
- Support Web and SSH login password modification
- Restore Factory Settings
- CDR(More than 200,000 Lines CDRs Storage Locally)
- System log
- SIP/IAX2 log
- TCP and SIP capture
- Combine Different SIP/IAX2 Trunk into Group
- CLID Display & Hide (Need operators' support )
- Random call interval
- Call Duration Limitation
- Single Call Duration Limitation
- Real Open API Protocol (based on Asterisk)
- Support DISA
- PIN Identification
- Optional Voice Codec
- Ports Group Management
- SMS Bulk Transceiver, Sent to Email and Automatically Resend
- SMS Coding/Detecting Automatically Identification
- SMS Remotely Controlling Gateway
- SMS Forwarding and Quick Reply
- USSD transceiver
- Automatically Reboot
- Support MMP
- Support for custom scripts, dialplans
- Support Openvox cloud manage
OpenVox Simbank is an equipment that can achieve the centralized management and flexible adjustment of a large quantity of sim cards.It equipped with 64, 128 and 320 card slots, which can match up with SWG Series Wireless Gateways perfectly. After having registered on the Simbank, the SWG series wireless gateways are capable to connect with sim cards remotely via TCP/IP without inserting sim cards in the gateways' slots.
Provides 64 channels SIM slots.
Provides 128 channels SIM slots.
Provides 320 channels SIM slots.
Wireless Gateway Application Scene
This topology shows a simple VoIP network for call center application. It consists of an IPPBX, an IP phone, a call center operating device, and SWG series wireless gateway. For the Wireless Gateways, each channel is inserted with a valid SIM card in order to access the GSM/CDMA/LTE/VoLTE network.
If your company needs to assign a SIM card to each extension, you can use the Batch Creating Rules feature to bind them 1-on-1, and let each extension use a fixed port on the gateway. In this case, the administrator can monitor the call status of each extension corresponding to the ports on the panel.
SMS Bulk Sending
SWG Series Wireless Gateway enables business to take advantage of SMS service for mobile marketing, SMS notification, and other SMS related solution. We provide API, SMS remote management, SMS to Email features, and bulk SMS sending convenience.