Delivers 3 models for different types of applications;
Up to 400 sessions processing performance;
Can handle up to 32,64,128,256,400 bi-directional Codec transformations, without additional licensing fees for transcoding;
A PMC for transcoding.Request a Quote
The OpenVox V100 new generation transcoding series delivers 3 models for different types of applications. Up to 400 sessions processing performance, both low to high density and superior voice quality are acquired for various IP-PBX systems.
Because of its low bandwidth requirements, the voice data compression codecs, such as G.729, G.726, AMR, G.722, iLBC, etc. are commonly used in VoIP applications. The G.711 Codec is commonly used in legacy telephone network. For bridging TDM to VoIP connectivity, it needs Codec transformation. Compared with transformation in software, the V100, based on Multicore-DSP, can convert more sessions of transcoding, reduce host CPU load.
The V100-PTMC card, are rated to handle up to 32,64,128,256,400 bi-directional Codec transformations, without additional licensing fees for transcoding.
The V100-PTMC is a PMC for transcoding. In addition, it is a PTMC for extending PMC to support stand telecom and telephony interfaces. It is usable with a wide range of PCC, PT2CC, PT3CC, PT5CC.and can provide CompactPCI/fornt-panel Gbe/Backplane Gbe/Local CT media/control flow paths. These features can save the cost and support flexible applications.
The V100-PTMC can be worked with Asterisk® and FreeSWITCH®. In addition, the media message-based API makes the development easy since the messages and media flow communicate between the PCC’s host and V100-PTMC through Ethernet interface.
- Hosted VoIP GateWay
- Conferencing Server
- IVR Server
- Distributed Office PBX
- Call Centers
- 10 TO 90% NON-CONDENSING
- Compliant with IEEE1386 mechanical specifications
- 149.0x74.0mm (PCB)
- 2.2A @ 3.3V
- RoHS Complaint
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
- PCI :32bit 33/66MHz
- Local CT
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T RJ45
- Backplane Gbe
- PMC Connector
Hardware and Software Requirement
- Windows/Linux in Host
Operating Temperature Range
- 0 – 50 °C
Codec Support G.711 GSM-FR G.722 GSM-EFR G.722.1 AMR V100-256 AMR-WB (G.722.2) V100-400 iLBC
* Except for AMR and AMR-WB
- High density up to 30 to 400 Transcoding
- No addionnal License Fee
- Compliant with PICMG 2.15(PTMC) electrical specification and IEEE 1386,IEEE1386.1(PMC)mechanical specifications
- Configurable for PT2MC/PT3MC/ PT5MC
- Local CT Bus allowing flexible routing of TDM timeslots both between the PTMC Sites and the H.110 backplane CT Bus.
- PT5MC includes Gbe connectivity to backplane resources
- PMC/PT2MC/PT3MC include Gbe connectivity to front panel
- Multi Media/Control Flow Paths
- Relieve Host CPU Load
- Release API for Integration
- Support distributed or intergrated Application
- 30 to 400 transcoding sessions
- No Licensing Fees
- PMC / Enclosure / Extending Evaluation Board / Ethernet card
- Flexible Adaptability
- Provides RJ45 media/control flow paths.
- Five Years Warranty
A PMC for transcoding