keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

hdlc bad fcs problem

15 years 9 months ago #1443 by miaolin
dynamic IP should also usable? you can setup a dynamic domain name?
Why you use 64bit kernel? Do not know if zaptel can run under 64bit linux?
15 years 9 months ago #1444 by uros09
My ISP has issue with network and will clear that in 3-5 days so I can give you ssh then maybe but I hope I can solve that problem before that.

You suggest me to use i386 kernel because zaptel has some problems with 64bit kernel ? Did I understand correct ?

I have tried on another machines (Debian amd64,Debian i386 with kernel i386) and get the same error.

I have noticed when I restart zaptel I get message loading zaptel loading modules waiting zap to come online OK . zaptel comes online OK even if I plug off isdn-openvox cable. Is it normal ? I think I should get message FAILED when cable is not plugged in. Right ?

One more theoretical question. If CABLE is not plugged in card when I try zap restart in asterisk can I receive results without errors if card is ok ?
15 years 9 months ago #1447 by miaolin
I doubt zaptel could not work correctly under 64 bit linux.

You will not get failed message if cable did not plug in.

the led will be red blink if the driver and config are correct, but the cable is not connected, it will be green on when cable connected(physical link synchronous)
15 years 9 months ago #1452 by uros09
Yes card led is green when cable is in and red when cable is not in.

I made an experiment. I made a loopback RJ-45 (pins 1-4 on wire 1,and 2-5 on wire 2) and I got green led on card but on CLI i saw dozens of NOTICES and WARNINGS like unable to open channel (for every channel)

It seems it has problem with registering channels and with opening D-channel 16.Since I deleted users.conf I can do module load chan_zap.so and module unload chan_zap.so without errors but I still can not do zap restart, I still can not receive any calls. I always got ERRORS can not open chanel or bad hdlc( 8 ).
15 years 9 months ago #1453 by miaolin
I suggest you install a 32bit linux to test now.
15 years 9 months ago #1468 by uros09
I suggest manufacturer to supply me with patch for zaptel-1-4-10 and zaptel 1-4-11 !!!

It is obvious that
1) Thio card has hardware failure/malfunctioning or
2) This d110p card CAN NOT work with latest zaptel drivers and in manual manufacturer has written 100% same as TE110P works without patch with Te110P driver (zaptel) !!

Does anyone have this card working with latest zaptel drivers ?
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds