keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Trouble with trixbox 2.2

16 years 11 months ago #289 by Jeff
I found the zaptel_base.c file after downloading the newest driver package from Digium - I had downloaded it from a link in another forum before and it must have been the wrong version. I'm still not getting anywhere though...

Just to see if it would help, I deleted everything in the /usr/src/zaptel directory and replaced with the current driver "zaptel-1.4-current". I tried to edit the files as the install guide says to do, but the Makefile has obviously been completly changed with the new version. I added "opvxa1200.c" to the file wherever I saw drivers for the Digium boards listed. I also searched and changed the above code wherever I could find it. Now I'm really lost and ready to start over again with a fresh install of TrixBox.

My question is: is there any chance of getting a driver package that is complete for this board and TrixBox 2.2? If not that, then at least a new install guide that is complete for Trixbox 2.2? It seems like there's small tidbits of necessary information for the installation of this board that are scattered across multiple forums and other web sites.
16 years 11 months ago #290 by miaolin
I think you should not use zaptel-1.4-current package for your production enviroment, you'd better use older version because the newest version always have lots of bugs. especially the -current version, it should be the develop version?

I tested A1200P with zaptel 1.4.0, please use zaptel 1.4.0.

we will track the newest change of zaptel, and will post information here when available.
16 years 11 months ago #291 by Jeff
I just tried the 1.4.0 release - the current release is 1.4.3 btw - and now I get and error "autoconf: Command not found" when I try to do 'make install'. I'm not sure if I edited the various files correctly or not - they don't perfectly match what the installation guide says will be in them.

So, I ask my last question again which wasn't answered: is there any chance of getting a driver package that is complete for this board and TrixBox 2.2? If not that, then at least a new install guide that is complete (and accurate) for Trixbox 2.2? It seems like there's small tidbits of necessary information for the installation of this board that are scattered across multiple forums and other web sites.
16 years 11 months ago #292 by miaolin
Please setup a ssh for me to check you pbx.

you cam mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and my msn id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
16 years 9 months ago #317 by mbinstok
Miaolin,
Could you please post step by step instalation instructions for the A1200P Card on Trixbox 2.2 ?

Thanks a lot !!

Mike
16 years 8 months ago #320 by james.zhu
hello, mbinstok:
we will do that for our customers in few days.
regards!
james.zhu

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds