keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Automatic cluster failed!!!

8 years 4 months ago #10724 by fixconnect
Hi,

I have this fairly urgent problem.
The gateway was working alright until I put the SIM cards in their slots.
When I powered up the system after the SIM card insertion, I could only see the first 4 SIM card states on the Status panel. I rebooted several times, but the issue persisted. I tried to read in the pdf and look for some solution, and I pushed the Auto cluster button, but then it wrote a report:
List gateways failed.

I tried also doing it manually, but then it said in the report panel:
172.16.99.2 is not found...
The SIM cards are working fine and the routing works also, but I can't see the Status of them, and I'm unable to set anything (call forwarding, call waiting etc.)

Model Name: VS-GGU-E2M0400
GSM Modem Description: GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz
Software Version: 2.1.3
Hardware Version: Date 2012-11-09 FPGA 11 Hardware 00
Slot Number: 1
Storage Usage: 1.6M/63.5M (3%)
Memory Usage:
64.7522 % Memory Clean
Build Time: 2014-12-17 18:03:28
Rebooting Counts: 11

The interesting part is, that the calls route through the second board also, although I ca'nt see what is happenning with the calls. I can see them in the cdr after.
I've attached 3 pics, one from the cluster failed screen, one from the status panel, and one from the cdr, where you can see that the calls route through the second board.
Attachments:
8 years 4 months ago #10725 by lindali
Hi,

Please prepare remote access for checking and contact me via skype. I will help you to figure it out.

Regards!
Linda Li
OpenVox Support Team
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 6 months ago #11263 by fixconnect
Well this happened again with the same device:
I can't see the second slot, and when I push auto cluster I get this message back:

List gateways failed.

Last time Linda helped me with some custom firmware, and some magic throurg ssh, but I might need this again, if it's still possible to to bring back the second slot online.
7 years 6 months ago #11264 by lindali
Hi,

Please prepare remote access for checking. When you are ready, you can contact me via skype.

Best regards,
Linda
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds