keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D110/210/410 T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

DTMF with dahdi and DE210P

14 years 11 months ago #3268 by pemer
Hi @ all,

i have a problem with dtmf over the isdn card de210p. The dtmf signals is inband.

The asterisk pbx detect the dtmf tone, and do any kind of macros or other application in asterisk.
But if a device is sending dtmf signals to telco, the receiver became a very hackly dtmf signal.
Some receiver understand the dtmf some not.

So what is the option oder option konstelation witch echo channelation with the de210p with dtmf?
the attached jpeg is the hardware constellation from our telephone system.

thanks in advance for any answear.
regards Patrick
Attachments:
14 years 11 months ago #3269 by james.zhu
hello:
have you check the dtmf from asterisk self? i am guessing that the terminal has not function properly. for examples the sip phone or other phones press 1,2,3 but the asterisk generate 2,4,6. you can open the debug the see what the realy numbers are before sending out. you also need to check the dtmfmode for your terminals and try to change to different values.
regards!
James.zhu

14 years 11 months ago #3281 by pemer
Hi James,

where is the configuration from asterisk about the dtmf? Could you give me a name of configuration file?

thx for an answear

regards
Patrick
14 years 11 months ago #3282 by Denins.Den
Please modify asterisk/zapata.conf

cidsignalling=dtmf
relaxdtmf=yes

regards!
denins.den
14 years 11 months ago #3283 by james.zhu
you have to check the sip.conf for sip users. dtmfmode can be few values, you must make sure the mode you set must meet the mode from terminal side. please check this:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+sip+dtmfmode
regards!
James.zhu

14 years 11 months ago #3297 by miaolin
I guess the "device generate dtmf" means you press dtmf from your SIP phone or BRI phone.

Asterisk re-generate dtmf when it get dtmf from extensions. in some version , this kind of method works well, another version very bad. so you have to try different versions if you want solve it.

our pbx use 1.4.8 , which handle dtmf re-generate well.
this solution just suit for the devices that generate in band dtmf,
the sip device usually generate out band dtmf , this rule not suit for that kind of devices.

i] Last edited by miaolin at 2009-5-31 10:08 [/i
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds