× Questions about VS-GW1600/GW1202 Analog Series VoIP Gateway

VS_GW1600 how to make call transfer

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #12061 by le__nain__jaune
Hi !

We searched a mean to make a call transfer between analog phones directly from the VS_GW1600 ATA gateway, but nothing works. When A calls the phone B, on B we do not manage to transfer the call to the phone C with typing "the analog special function keys" (which are *38).

Also we do not find an updated documentation which talk about this function and how to use it.

Downstream we have a 3CX IPBX.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Regards
lnj
1 week 3 days ago #12062 by hua
Hello

Sorry to make trouble , if you set like this :
None Keys Blind Transfer OFF
Blind Transfer *38
Asked Transfer
That means you can press *38 for Blind transfer, no need to press any special key for Asked transfer.

None Keys Blind Transfer ON
Blind Transfer
Asked Transfer *38
That means you can press *38 for Asked transfer., no need to press any special key for Blind transfer.

Any other question please add my skype upper.hua.
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #12063 by le__nain__jaune
I do not understand your answer. I do not want to use a special key.

OK ! I will explain in details what we made...

We have 3 analog phones A, B, C bound to the same ATA gateway. The Blind Transfer sequence is : *38 (set from Analog > Special Function Keys)

Their extension number are :
128 for A, 136 for B, 105 for C

So from 128 (A) I call 136 (B ), the phone B rings, I pick up. The conversation between A and B is now established.
To transfer the call to C from B, I type on the keyboard this sequence of keys: *38 followed by 105 (which gives *38105)
=> then nothing happens !

What is missing to make it work ?
1 week 1 day ago #12064 by hua
Hello

When you want to transfer the call please press Flash Key on the phone , when hear dialtone please dial *38105 .
Time to create page: 0.020 seconds