The diversified development of society has caused more and more various types of information to be processed by government departments, and more and more departments are involved, and the collaboration between various agencies is getting closer and closer.REQUEST INFORMATION
In recent years, government agencies have greatly accelerated the process of informatization construction, established an IP data network covering the entire system, adopted a tree-like structure, and vertically managed data communications between various units and departments at all levels.
However, in voice traffic, most units and departments still use traditional telephone networks and cannot be interconnected with IP networks. Voice communication lags behind data transmission, resulting in inaccurate information transmission and untimely communication and coordination from time to time, which has been unable to meet the needs of modern government for efficient office work.
Under the development trend of changing from a management and control type to a people's livelihood service type, improving communication efficiency, optimizing collaboration processes, and improving management and service capabilities are the primary goals of government informationization of government departments, and this also puts forward higher requirements on the telephone system.
1.Government departments have many units and levels, and the inter-departmental calls need to be more direct and smooth.
2.Government telephones are of high importance and require stable operation of the telephone system and good confidentiality.
3.It has extensive compatibility and supports docking with government affairs platforms, video conferences, command and dispatch centers, etc.
4.Built-in rich and practical functions, comprehensively improve management, collaboration, and service levels.
5.The level of operation and maintenance personnel in each unit is different, and the telephone system is required to be simple and easy to use and convenient to maintain.
<Single-point deployment topology diagra>
<Institutional interconnection topology diagram>
- There is no need to lay telephone lines, and the IP phones can be used when they are connected to the network, and the deployment is flexible.
- Web-based configuration, friendly interface, daily management and maintenance can be completed only with basic network knowledge.
- You can use the extension and mobile phone to hold a conference call at any time, and provide a visual conference room control panel to easily manage the conference.
3.Rich functions, perfect service
- Built-in multi-level automatic attendants can efficiently guide citizens' calls to target departments, increase the call-through rate, and improve citizens' satisfaction.
- Provides functions such as call recording, voice message, multiple phones on one number, and ring group to improve work efficiency service quality.
4.Carrier-class stability, uninterrupted operation
- Built-in dual-system backup and powerful firewall, provide redundant power supply, disk array and multiple optional disaster recovery backup mechanisms to ensure the stable operation of the system at the carrier level.
- All models of OpenVox IPPBX support dual-system hot backup, and the main and standby servers are automatically switched to realize unattended operation.
5.Widely compatible, broad application
- Provide API interface, support the docking with third-party systems such as government affairs platform, call center, etc., realize functions such as call pop-up screen, click to dial, report job number, and satisfaction survey.
- Supports docking with video conference systems, provides external resources for them, and expands the scope of the conference.