Delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 8 ports;
Contains 2 module banks;
Each bank supports one analog interface.Request a Quote
OpenVox A(E)810 Series can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 8 ports.
A(E)810 Series is a new generation analog card, and AE810 with Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module on board. With interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules, it can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A(E)810 Series contains 2 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 2 quad-FXO or quad-FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
Once the Octasic® DSP module EC2032 is added to the AE810 Series, please make sure you are ready to say goodbye to the poor voice quality and echo echo echo in your phone system. No one will even get a chance to hear that any more! The AE810 Series with Octasic DSP module will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 8 ports with no additional CPU load.
A810 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI-E/PCI Slot
- Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length/Half-length analog card
- Up to 2 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ11 connector
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and CS-03
Optional Octasic® DSP Echo Cancellation Module — EC2032
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic® music protection
- Automatic level control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone
- DTMF as per Q.24
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- EC2032 (SMEC V1.1) power consumption: 3.83W
A810 Series Analog Cards Product Model A810E AE810E AE810EF A810P AE810P Power Consumption 7.83W Minimum, 30.43W Maximum 7.83W Minimum, 30.43W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V. Operation temperature 0°C to 50°C Storage temperature -40°C to 125°C Dimension 136.3mm*111.2mm*16mm 136mm*112mm*18mm 136.3mm*111.2mm*16mm 136.3mm*106.7mm*16mm 136mm*112mm*18mm Weight 85g 88g Port RJ11 Interface PCI-E PCI
note:The optional Failover function with A810EF11 only
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
- Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- 3-Month "No Question Asked" Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty