keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Problems with calls through FXO trunk

8 years 6 months ago #10643 by hua
Hello,

I think these is something wrong with your CID detecting, Please change the opermode to your country and add my skype upper.hua .
I will help you to check it .
8 years 6 months ago #10644 by juan.ing
Hi Hua,

Yes, opermode is set to Spain. Is there any possibility to avoid cid detection? When is it ok for you to speak over skype?

Thanks,
Juan

hua wrote: Hello,

I think these is something wrong with your CID detecting, Please change the opermode to your country and add my skype upper.hua .
I will help you to check it .

8 years 6 months ago #10646 by hua
Hello,

My timezone is UTC+8, Please add my skype upper.hua .

Best regards
upper
8 years 4 months ago #10739 by juan.ing
Hello Hua,

As I am having so many problems using FXO por of icalldroid, I am trying now to configure an external FXO Gateway (micronet SP5052).
It has two RJ11 lines, but I am using only one, line1 to connect to real PSTN.

Could you tell me what would be the optimal configuration of icalldroid to support this FXO Gateway?
Do I need to create a SIP trunk or I just need to use a user type friend? What about inbound and outbound calling rules?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Br,
Juan
8 years 4 months ago #10740 by hua
Hello,

You should add a sip trunk to router the incoming and outgoing calls with fxo gateway.
8 years 4 months ago #10742 by juan.ing
Hi Hua,

I have the FXO gateway registered to the icalldroid within a user in icalldroid. The Micronet FXO gw does not support the primitive "REGISTER" that icalldroid sends when I create a sip trunk. It is here where I have my doubt. Is it possible to configure inbound and outbound rules without creating a sip trunk?

Thanks,
Juan
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds