keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about G400/G410 Cards.

Install OpenVox asterisk GSM card- G400P

13 years 9 months ago #5930 by soberg
Hello,

Did anyone determine the significance of the hook registration failure (warning) message? Or a likely cause? If so, what features would be impacted? I'm an asterisk newbie, and getting the same error after building and installing opvx-bristuff-0.4.0-RC3h.tar.gz.

Thanks,

Scott

WARNING[17579]: chan_dahdi.c:2038 dahdi_set_hook: DAHDI hook failed returned -1 (trying 0): Invalid argument
-- Registered channel 1, GSM signalling

lspci info:
04:00.0 Class ff00: Unknown device 1b74:0100 (rev 01)
Subsystem: Unknown device 1b74:0104
Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=slow >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
Region 0: Memory at dfaf0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
13 years 9 months ago #5931 by Denins.Den
Please send me the SSH, i will check this problem for you
13 years 9 months ago #5936 by soberg
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for offering your assistance. However, I cannot grant SSH access to this system. Are you aware of any capabilities of the G400P card that will not function properly given the error? Despite the warning/error, I am able to rx/tx SMS now and I can see a incoming call arrive. However, I am now going to attempt to figure out how to get the GPRS data link up, and I hope that this error will not cause any issues down the road.
"chan_dahdi.c:2038 dahdi_set_hook: DAHDI hook failed returned -1 (trying 0): Invalid argument"

Thanks,

Scott
12 years 5 months ago #7593 by rennelinfinitys
Hi;
Do you have installer for chan_extra drivers for Debian-based systems? Im using ubuntu 10.10 server..

Thanks.
12 years 5 months ago #7594 by bert
Hi
So far, we haven't installation manual for ubuntu ,but our chan_extra-1.2.1 can support the system, you can try it.Please feel free to contact me when you have any problems.My MSN:[email protected]
12 years 5 months ago #7596 by rennelinfinitys
for future reference. Ill be writing down the solution on this given by bert.zhang89.
Using these environment:

Ubutu server 10.10
chan_extra-1.2.1
dahdi-linux-complete-2.5.0+2.5.0

1. untar chan_extra-1.2.1
2. cd cha_extra-1.2.1
3.edit .install.sh
4. [font=宋体] Please open the file install.sh and find the following lines: [/font]
[font=宋体]
#################################################################
#PROD_HOME=`pwd`
PROD_HOME=$(dirname `which $0`)
Then change the lines like this:
PROD_HOME=`pwd`
#PROD_HOME=$(dirname `which $0`)
Finally,please exectue the command ./install.sh under the dir /usr/src/ cha_extra-1.2.1/
[/font][font=宋体]
[/font]
[font=宋体]Note: [/font]
[font=宋体]
[/font]
[font=宋体]I have missing dependencies on zlib, kernel development, and libxml2-devel but you may just proceed on the installation, Please do check the dependencies for asterisk as well and have those installed.
[/font][font=宋体]
[/font]
[font=宋体]
[/font]
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds