keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about G400/G410 Cards.

The subscriber you dialed is power off.

11 years 9 months ago #8170 by bluemonster
I have installed chan-extra-1.1.0 and started asterisk.But while I try to use the command "gsm send sms 1 159xxxxxxxxxx", I get the following message:
chan_extra.c:8576 extra_gsm_error:error send sms (+CMS ERROR: PS busy ).

And I try to dial the number of the SIM card installed on my G400P, I heard "Sorry!The subscriber you dialed is power off. "
Why does this happen?

A student from Huazhong University of Science and Technology
11 years 9 months ago #8171 by bluemonster

Original posted by bluemonster at 2012-6-23 14:17

I have installed chan-extra-1.1.0 and started asterisk.But while I try to use the command "gsm send sms 1 159xxxxxxxxxx", I get the following message:chan_extra.c:8576 extra_gsm_error:error send sms ...

Oh,here comes the new errors:
[Jun 23 14:08:44] ERROR[3661]: chan_extra.c:8576 extra_gsm_error: No more room in scheduler
[Jun 23 14:08:44] ERROR[3661]: chan_extra.c:8576 extra_gsm_error: No enought space for sending sms!

I'm crazy..It works very fine in the last 2 months...

11 years 9 months ago #8172 by bluemonster

Original posted by bluemonster at 2012-6-23 14:24

Oh,here comes the new errors:[Jun 23 14:08:44] ERROR[3661]: chan_extra.c:8576 extra_gsm_error: No more room in scheduler[Jun 23 14:08:44] ERROR[3661]: chan_extra.c:8576 extra_gsm_error: No enought ...

I know why "no more room in scheduler". Because I have tried the command "gsm send sms 1 159xxxxxxxx" very many times, they all failed and be stored in a gsm scheduler. And now the scheduler is full.
But why "CMS ERROR: PS busy"???

11 years 9 months ago #8173 by Joe.Yung
Hi,
The SMS will be stopped if schedule is full, then system returns a CMS ERROR codes- Busy?

Which indicates that the SMS was not correctly handled. The moment when you can't send SMS anymore, you should not sent it in a short time again. Then module needs time to send the SMS in the scheduler, the rear SMS can not be sent unless the ones have been correctly done. So that's why you got the voice hint.

In order to impove the sms sending success rate. Fristly, I suggest using chan_extra-2.x series, they are better than 1.x series. Secondly, do not send sms for many times in a very short time. You will be able to send sms by a script, and 1 second needed during two smses. That would be reasonable!

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds