keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Incomplete Result on JSON Response from SWG Series(Wireless Gateway)

2 years 9 months ago #15069 by smeza
I have an VS-GW1600 V2. Also I have another GW, a GSM one, both gives me differents JSON responses.
The second one giveme this response:
{
	"message":"Mensaje de Prueba",
	"report":[{
		"1":[{
			"port":"gsm-1.4",
			"phonenumber":"0991727336",
			"time":"2021-07-12 13:55:53",
			"result":"success"
		}]
	}]
}
With this response, looking at the "result" value, I can know if a sms were sent or not, therefore, the Wireless one, gives me this response:
{
	"message":"Mensaje de Prueba",
	"report":[{
		"1":[{
			"port":"gsm-1.4",
			"phonenumber":"0991727336",
			"time":"2021-07-12 13:55:53",
			"id":null,
			"result":"sending"
		}]
	}]
}
The problem is, at the "Result" value, sending doesn't mean that the sms was sent, sometimes, the sms arrives, some other times, is not.
¿Is there a way to get the "success" or "error" result?
I hope someone can helpme with this issue.
My current software version is 2.1.26
I updated from this site:
www.openvox.cn/pub/firmwares/Wireless_Ga...y/SWG-gen2/releases/
2 years 9 months ago #15070 by hua
Hello

I think these two device use different hardware and software , because wireless gateway V2 we changed the software , for speed up to sending SMS , we not wait SMS report anymore , So the SMS result status not change, If gateway send SMS out , no matter other side get or not it will be sending , If you want to get status you need to get from SMS report .
2 years 9 months ago #15071 by smeza
Hi! Thanks for the reply, How do I do that? SMS Report is on, but there's no api or example explaining that.
2 years 9 months ago #15072 by hua
You can check SMS outbox if sent out SMS status changing or not ? If status changed from sending to delivered, you can try to capture network port from the gateway ..
2 years 9 months ago #15073 by smeza
Yes I can do it from outbox. I'm gonna search more information to capture the network port from gw as you say. Thanks. I really appreciate your help!
2 years 9 months ago #15074 by hua
Hello

Hope this file help you , By the way you can capture network under the menu NETWORK
>Toolkit
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: smeza
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds