15 years 5 months ago #1989 by pastore

triccyx wrote: OK,

*CLI> misdn show stacks
BEGIN STACK_LIST:
* Port 1 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN L1Link:DOWN Blocked:0 Debug:4
* Port 2 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN L1Link:DOWN Blocked:0 Debug:4
* Port 3 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN L1Link:DOWN Blocked:0 Debug:4
* Port 4 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN L1Link:DOWN Blocked:0 Debug:4

As I thought...L1 and L2 are both down: this means that BRI connection is absent also at the lowest level, the electric one. In this way a call is simply impossible, because your card doesn't see anything attached...the possibilities are: your card is fisically damaged, the wires in the rj-45 plug are put in a wrong way, the device attached to the card is damaged/not well configured. Is this last one another pbx or a pstn-box?
15 years 5 months ago #1998 by triccyx
Thank you!

The devive is a ISDN phone and it works if attached to the ISDN phone line also the cable ...

Do you have a tool for check card hw integrity ?
15 years 5 months ago #1999 by pastore

triccyx wrote: Thank you!

The devive is a ISDN phone and it works if attached to the ISDN phone line also the cable ...

Do you have a tool for check card hw integrity ?

A similar tool doesn't exist...but normally isdn phone get the current from the pstn line, but if your phone is attached directly to the card, the alimentation has to come from the card itself. Probably your phone is simply off.

Another thing: If you plan to use the phone attached directly to the card, you will have to set the jumpers on the card in NT mode...actually your card is in TE mode: this means that it can only be attched to the isdn lines.
15 years 5 months ago #2000 by triccyx
No,
because the card jumpers are set for power/NT and the phone display is on when I plug to the card.

This L1 behaviour can be due to the incorrect installation of the driver (mISDN)?

Otherwise should I say that the card is broken?

Thank you!
15 years 5 months ago #2002 by miaolin
you have checked the cable from the card to the phone? or could you post the pin out of the rj45 of your phone?
15 years 5 months ago #2003 by pastore

triccyx wrote: No,
because the card jumpers are set for power/NT and the phone display is on when I plug to the card.

This L1 behaviour can be due to the incorrect installation of the driver (mISDN)?

Otherwise should I say that the card is broken?

Thank you!

I don't think that an incorrect driver installation can cause this type of issue...you can try to attach your card directly to your isdn lines to see if it works or not, or you can try to play with the jumpers that rule the electric resistance, maybe it is not right for your phone.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds