keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

Please Help Me! B100P Configuration in Trixbox 2.6.1

15 years 8 months ago #1661 by dgrisales
Hi,

I need help with the B100P card configuration in Trixbox 2.6.1 with Bristuff Driver. I have followed all steps of the B100-User-Manual, however in "Make Load" command shows an error. the error is the following: "Make: *** No rule to make target 'load'. Stop".

And when I run the command "ztcfg -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv and dmesg", the system shows another error..... [22].

Should somebody help me?

thanks!

DIDIER
15 years 8 months ago #1662 by james.zhu
hello,
you have to under zaphfc dir, then run that command.
regards!
James.zhu

15 years 8 months ago #1663 by dgrisales
Hi, I did that you told me, however, it presents same fail.

I am under the ZAPHFC directory.

Somebody more have one idea?

DIDIER
15 years 8 months ago #1664 by james.zhu
hello,
please email your ssh account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., i will check it for you.
regards!
james.zhu

15 years 7 months ago #1670 by dgrisales
Ok, I'll put my SSH account and will give you the data. Today I'm not at the office, however tomorrow I'll go and I'll do the configuration, then I'll write you.

Thanks for you collaboration.

DIDIER
15 years 7 months ago #1678 by dgrisales
Hi, thanks for your help!

My two B100P OpenVox cards were installed under mISDN Driver, still I would like to install them with Bristuff driver, however, I want to know why back LED's don't function? My Cards are unplugged, but I think that it LED's must be "ON" in red or green and blinking.

Can somebody tell me of this about?

Another question: Where can I to find mISDN documentation, about of the general commands?

Thanks

DIDIER GRISALES MONTOYA
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds