keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

Dahdi 2.6.0

12 years 2 months ago #7747 by filipemota
Hello,

Is it available a new version of openvox-dahdi-complete for the 2.6.0 dahdi version? I need it to use it with the lastest kernel 3.2.2. If not, when will it be released?

Regards,
12 years 2 months ago #7749 by tim.june
Here I release a beta version of openvox_dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.0+2.6.0 and it has been compiled and installed on kernel 3.2.2 successfully. But opvxd115.ko is not enabled on this version yet and the stale version will released soon.
You can try this one if the situation is critical.

i] Last edited by tim.june at 2012-2-6 09:14 [/i

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
12 years 2 months ago #7769 by neuropa
Where can I find the stable versions of openvox_dahdi-linux-complete in all available versions?
Thank you very much!
12 years 2 months ago #7770 by tim.june
You can get it from this link:
http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-linux-complete/releases/1.3.3/
BTW, stable version of dahdi-2.6.0 is not available yet.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 1 month ago #7819 by nenadr

Original posted by tim.june at 2012-2-3 18:23

Here I release a beta version of openvox_dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.0+2.6.0 and it has been compiled and installed on kernel 3.2.2 successfully. But opvxd115.ko is not enabled on this version yet and th ...

Is there a news on official openvox_dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.0+2.6.0 ?

Many thanx for any info,
nenadr
12 years 1 month ago #7821 by tim.june
You can get the latest openvox_dahdi package from this link:
http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-linux-complete/releases/1.3.3/openvox_dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.0+2.6.0.tar.gz
It has been tested OK on kernel 3.2.X and below kernel version.
Enjoy it!

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds