keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

asterisk + B400p integration with legacy pbx

12 years 9 months ago #7097 by leon.sinko
I enabled echo cancelation.
i Tested with only two ISDN devices - and B200P ISDN phone and Asterisk.
also through the ups, the light turns on B200P get bad sound in the headset, as I described earlier. I recorded the sound.
Attachments:
12 years 9 months ago #7098 by Joe.Yung
Hi,

I heard your audio file, it seems to be affected by some devices around your environments.

Would you mind providing ssh info to me? Let me have a check for you.

12 years 9 months ago #7101 by leon.sinko
Hi,
i discovered next situation:
i call and speak to isdn phone when is asterisk down. voice is normal.
when driver is loaded is voice bad, when loads echo cancelation is voice normal again.
then i call again and voice is bad.

I think this is some sethings problem.
I would be very grateful for assistance.
12 years 9 months ago #7107 by Joe.Yung
Hi,
Add a debug parameter when loading wcb4xxp, like this: modprobe wcb4xxp debug=1.

and enable the debug parameter in file /etc/asterisk/logger.conf, start asterisk by `asterisk -vvvgc -d` instead of `asterisk -vvgc`.

Meanwhile, set the verbose to a higher value.

Make a phone call and post the `problem` log and dmesg info here. We can not help you more if you can't provider debug info for us.

12 years 9 months ago #7108 by leon.sinko
Hello,
i setup loging. after 18.7.2001 - 8:36 i made a call to asterisk and picked up ISDN phone before asterisk (bad sound)
after this i made a call from sip phone on asterisk trhru B200P outside (voice ok)
8:36 call again inside and picked up on ISDN phone linked width asterisl B200P first port (bad sound).
I send you the log files.

Thank you.

i] Last edited by leon.sinko at 2011-7-18 14:59 [/i
Attachments:
12 years 9 months ago #7109 by Joe.Yung
Hi,

I have disabled the services including SELinux, iptables and bluetooth. Could you please restart your system and see if there is improvement?

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds