keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

b100p trixbox 2.8 issues

13 years 10 months ago #5685 by Joe.Yung
Hi, Normally, if "misdn show stacks" displays something, usually the driver mISDN installation is successful.
But could you please tell me what mode would you like to use, NT or TE?

Now, " * Port 1 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN L1LinkOWN Blocked:0 Debug:0", it seems that there is no power supply on you line.
I suggest you ask for your provider to verify that their configurations are correct.

i] Last edited by Joe.Yung at 2010-5-26 09:59 [/i

13 years 10 months ago #5692 by ilias74
Hi,
The isdn box is NT mode so I guess the trixbox card should be TE as it correctly is.
I will check whether there was a power outage while I was testing, or if the telco provider has not enabled the digital ISDN ports. The two analog ports function correctly but do not need power supply.
13 years 10 months ago #5693 by Joe.Yung
Hi,
One suggestion:
if you have ISDN phone, directly connects with the line, make sure you can make outbound calls and receive calls with this phone, and ensure the modem works fine.

Anyway,please let me know your further information!

13 years 10 months ago #5695 by ilias74
Hi,
I just called the telco and they told me they encountered problems while remotely testing the line. So I will let you know. I don't have an isdn phone to test the digital ports with.
13 years 10 months ago #5698 by ilias74
Ta-daaaa! Telco people have activated the digital ports on the ISDN box.
trixbox1*CLI> misdn show stacks
BEGIN STACK_LIST:
* Port 1 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link UP L1Link:UP Blocked:0 Debug:0
trixbox1*CLI> quit
And oops!
[trixbox1.localdomain ~]# misdnportinfo

Port 1: TE-mode BRI S/T interface line (for phone lines)
-> Protocol: DSS1 (Euro ISDN)
-> Layer 4 protocol 0x04000001 is detected, but not allowed for TE lib.
-> childcnt: 2
* Port NOT useable for PBX (maybe there is already a PBX running?)

mISDN_close: fid(3) isize(131072) inbuf(0x9f2f060) irp(0x9f2f060) iend(0x9f2f060)

Should I ignore the "(maybe there is already a PBX running?)" and assume it's all ok now?

I really want to thank you once more for you quick, precise and polite answers.
13 years 10 months ago #5699 by Joe.Yung
Hi,
After your provider's check, it seems that the line is back to fine,right? So everything works greatly now? :)
For your last question:"(maybe there is already a PBX running?)"
Someone says that it's normal, this hint means mISDN has detected Asterisk is already running so it's unavailable for another PBX.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds