keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW1600/GW1202 Analog Series VoIP Gateway

Problem setting FXS gateway

7 years 2 weeks ago #11473 by Sergiy
Dear Sirs,

We have bought the router VS-GW2120 with 6 FXS modules VS-GWM800 installed in it. (On Web interface it is written: "Model Name: VS-AGU-E2M0800" ).
The modules are joined into cluster. During making settings of analog data channels the problem appeared.

After making settings of some n-number channel the web interface slows down (lags) and the following error appears:

Notice: Undefined variable: from_channel in /tmp/web/www/cgi-bin/inc/wrcfg.inc on line 4817

Notice: Undefined variable: from_channel in /tmp/web/www/cgi-bin/inc/wrcfg.inc on line 4817

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /tmp/web/www/cgi-bin/inc/aql_confparser.php on line 286

The more channels are settled the longer is the pause and more notices with error appear.

I tried to reset to factory settings, but it does not help to solve the problem.

Software Version: 1.1.0
Hardware Version: 1.0.0

How is it possible to solve this problem?
7 years 2 weeks ago #11474 by heizi.lv
Hi Sir,

Sorry for the trouble.Could you give us your email address?We have new firmware 1.1.4 for FXS gateway.You can try to update it.

I can send the firmware to you with email because there is a limitation of forum file size.

Or you can give us your skype id.It is very convenient for skype.
7 years 2 weeks ago #11475 by Sergiy
How can I send you e-mail or Skype ID not to show it on forum?
Thank you!
7 years 2 weeks ago #11476 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble.You can send email to us.Our email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Or you can add my skype.I send it for you via skype.My skype id: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds