keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

a800p on easy asterisk

11 years 2 months ago #8543 by diodidio
Hi, I state to be a beginner in the configuration of PBX linux ...
We have installed the Easy asterisk free to start managing voip telephone systems.
We bought a pci card OpenVox a800p with 1 interface fxo fxs and a

We had no trouble setting up internal communications on the LAN using the ip protocol sip between two devices, and communicating with an analog device connected to the port fxs.

The problem is that we can not get out of line analog PSTN, or rather, taking line from the phone this is free, but once the number is dialed only hear noise and the call does not reach the recipient.
We configured the trunk Dahdi, the route and the pattern (X) in the section "Numbering outgoing" according to the Manual Easy asterisk 2.6.0.

We wanted to know if we have done something wrong in the configuration of trunks or if there may be problems hw card a800p

We did not install any drivers on your Asterisk PBX easy because the sk OpenVox appear correctly recognized.

sorry for my english...
Thanks
11 years 2 months ago #8544 by tim.june
Pls rebuild the driver from this link:
http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/ ... .4.1.2+2.4.1.tar.gz
If still in trouble, contact me immediately.
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

i] Last edited by tim.june at 2013-1-28 10:11 [/i

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 2 months ago #8546 by diodidio
sorry but my knowledge of linux is limited
I downloaded the drivers, but I do not understand what you mean by "rebuid" the driver
if you could write step by step commands that I should do to properly install the drivers you do me a great pleasure.
hello and thank you
11 years 2 months ago #8548 by tim.june
"Rebuild" means "compile and install", follow this manual:
http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/manuals/V2.2/English/A800P_on_DAHDI_User_Manual.pdf

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds