Provides 4 ports of S/T BRI interface;
Up to 8 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 4 ISDN BRI Lines.Request a Quote
OpenVox B400 Series provides 4 ports of S/T BRI interface. All 4 BRI ports can be configured for TE or NT mode individually by jumpers. This port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.It takes full advantage of Siemens® technology based Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality over the 4 BRI ports.
B400 Series S/T BRI interface card delivers superior voice quality in the telephony systems with advanced Siemens®technology based hardware echo canceller. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B400 Series brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel. Multiple B400E can be interconnected over an external PCM bus. The card’s active channel switching capability is also working over the external PCM bus.The B400M consists of two parts: the B400MM and the B400MS. The B400MM connects Mini PCI slot while the B400MS provides S/T BRI interface connection.
B400 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- ISDN Test Equipment for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
- Up to 4 ports of S/T BRI interface
- 4 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- PCI Express 1.0
- DTMF detection on all B-channels
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- PCM bus connectors daisy chaining
- Each of the 4 ports can be independently configured for TE or NT mode
Optional Siemens® Technology Based Hardware Echo Cancellation Module—EC4008
- 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Support G.165 and G.168 standards
- Support 8-channel echo cancellation
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Power: 1W
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
B400 Series ISDN BRI Cards Product Model B400E BE400E B400P BE400P B400M Power 0.93W Minimum, 8.8W Maximum 1.53W Minimum, 9.4W Maximum 0.7W Minimum, 8.8W Maximum 1.3W Minimum, 9.4W Maximum 0.7W Minimum, 8.8W Maximum Operation temperature 0°C to 50°C Storage temperature -40°C to 125°C Dimension 139mm*99.3mm*16mm 140mm*99mm*18mm 139mm*94.8mm*16mm 140mm*95mm*18mm
Weight 104g 125g 111g 129g B400MM: 16g;B400MS: 44g Interface PCI-E PCI Mini PCI Minimum Hardware Requirement CPU:800-Mhz Pentium III, 128MB RAM CPU: 200-Mhz, 32MB RAM
- Carrier Grade Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 4 ISDN BRI Lines (Per PCI-Express Slot)
- Mix TE and NT Modes as Required
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty