OpenVox A2410E is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 24 ports.
A2410E is a new generation analog card with interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A2410E contains 6 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 6 quad-FXO or quad-FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A2410E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Up to 24 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length analog card
- Up to 6 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ45 connector
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Weight: 155g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions in 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI-E x1 Slot
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and CS-03
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts frequency adjustment
- Up to 24 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCIe Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty