keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PROBLEM WITH ACTIVATION KEY Sky2Sip‏‏

9 years 9 months ago #9844 by [email protected]
[font=Calibri,sans-serif] The server in which [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Sky2Sip run crashed.I had to setup a new server but i have a problem with the activation of [/font]Skype gateway license[font=Calibri, sans-serif].[/font]
9 years 9 months ago #9845 by qpf234540576
After replacing the server,Previous license is invalid.Please provide me your license,I can help you replace the new license.
9 years 9 months ago #9857 by [email protected]
I have bought this product for a year and i had to format [align=center]my pc.Isn't there a moderator can that can give me solid information on how to activate the license key again??[/align]
9 years 9 months ago #9858 by qpf234540576
You are to contact us via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. it?You can check your email,Search for This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. would let you generate a temporary license,Until you find your order number or license info.give you temporary license:MqtX8GrZU15XWlYCgEEa9Jeg8qd9yNKDjwk9UCDgmAi0omargb3QSMIgXzJU/tllBwkMokNc9AySD85YCiMq0Il6YTMStbHeKfMLKaaDgWul/RdeCmn1dec0+QitLMmi78YjhbwtooPI+RL1OrVwVVeii33ewk20Dmy99UsaFjA=
9 years 9 months ago #9859 by [email protected]
my order nuber is:[font=Calibri, sans-serif]13032578 [/font]
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds