keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

web generates wrong file extensions_routing.conf

7 years 1 week ago #11438 by factor
Hi!
After update to 2.3.1 and 2.3.2, and also test 2.3.3 i have no routing work after save configuration or reboot.
Problem is that web generates wrong file extentions_routing.conf

working example: exten => s,n(dial-failover),Macro(dial-failover,,,SIP/201-IP,1,201)
generated: exten => s,n(dial-failover),Macro(dial-failover,,,,1,201)
and another working:
[sip-201-IP]
include => rtg-SIP201-to-MTS-1
generated:
[sip-201-IP]
include => nothingtodo
7 years 1 week ago #11439 by hua
Hello,

First thanks for your feedback ,Did you mean there is a bug about the firmware 2.3.2, Can you give us your skype ID , let us confirm your issues.

Best regards
upper
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #11440 by factor
Our openvox is VS-GW1202 GSM
My skype id is factorwrk
And i can't speak english well... I'm russian :)
Firmware with bug is 2.3.1, and i also test other versions
P.S. Sorry for create topic in wrong place. I just clicked button "new topic" on main forum page, and after that i couldn't find how to move or remove it.
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #11441 by factor
I just tested 2.3.0 and got the same.

I would try to explain problem detalied.
I have asterisk server and i have voip gsm gateway. On gateway configured 4 simcards (gsm-1.1 to 4) and 4 voip-endpoints (sip-201 to 204) to asterisk server.
Routing: gsm-1.1 to sip-201, gsm-1.2 to sip-202 and so on.
And other side from server - from sip-201 - 3 to group of gsm-1.1 to 3
And from sip-204 to group with gsm-1.4

Working configuration was: working
But after update firmware i have: not working
7 years 1 week ago #11444 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble.Can you tell me what is the software version before you update?

I think the problem is that the software version is too different.Can you try to reset the gateway and reconfigure it?

I will add you skype.When you are online,you can contact me.It is more convenient if we can contact via skype.
7 years 1 week ago #11446 by factor
Hello
Firmware was 2.2.1. We had trouble that web access has disappeared. If I remember correctly, we had restore the firmware, update it to the latest (2.3.1) and reset it, after which a clean configuration was made. And with this setting it turned out that the configuration is not working. After comparing Asterisk's files in the new firmware with the old configuration files, a problem was detected. After that, the Asterisk's files were fixed manually and a backup configuration was made, which must be restored every time the device was rebooted. And in the web access after this, you can not change anything, or you will have to edit Asterisk's files.

But for the purity of the experiment, in the next few days I'll try to reset the configuration and make a clean setup.
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds