keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Sim Unregisterd, NET REQ registration denied

7 years 1 month ago #11410 by emanuel.saporiti
Hi Guys,

I add a new sim to my Openvox E2M0400
It don't work, keep getting net req and registration denied, if I put the sim into an other module actually in use by an other sim it work, and if i put the sim in my phone it work. what should I do?

thanks a lot

E.
7 years 1 month ago #11415 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you give me remote access for a check? Teamviewer11 is ok. When you are ready,you can contact me.

It is very convenient if we can contact via skype. My skype id: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emanuel.saporiti
7 years 3 weeks ago #11462 by binka
I have the same problem. Could you post the solution here?
7 years 3 weeks ago #11465 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble.It is convenient for you to give me remote access for a check?This is more easier to make sure the problem.

You can also add me as your skype friend.My skype: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Our working time is 9:00am~18:00pm in GMT+8 from Monday to Friday.When you are ready,you can contact me.I will help you to solve it.
6 years 4 months ago #11645 by dendroid
I have the same problem. Could you post the solution here?
6 years 4 months ago #11646 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Please prepare remote access for me. Teamviewer is ok.

I will help you to check your problem. For convenient contact, you can add my skype: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds