keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

One VS-GWM400G doesn't work after fw update

7 years 2 months ago #11390 by scream
On Saturday I've decided to update my GW1600 (2 VS-GWM400G modules) to latest 2.3.2 FW
First I've successfully updated to 2.2.2 - all two modules booted up after reload and all seemed to be OK.
Then I've started next phase - update to 2.3.2. Everything was as usual - progress bar, "successfully updated, reboot plz" message.
But after reboot second module didn't started. Green PWR led is on and that's all - no SYS led activity, no SIM-cards leds activity, no ping.
Web interface shows following pictures:

Attachments:
7 years 2 months ago #11391 by hua
Hello,

There is a RST button in the front panel of second board. Please press it about 7 seconds to rest it , Then ping 172.16.99.2 .Make sure you connect Eth 2. You also can give us your skype , We will add you and help you ,

Best regards
upper
7 years 2 months ago #11392 by scream
Already tried to reset this module - SYS doesn't blinks when I hold RST button for more then 4 sec, nothing happens at all.
When I press RST on other board and hold it for 4 secs SYS blinks two time and board is rebooting. But not with this problematic module.
Tried to change slot already. For now I have 3 cards installed - card 1 and 2 working OK, card 3 is not working.

My skype is ivan.malich
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds