keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

SIM status display on the slave modules

6 years 11 months ago #11520 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for delay because of China's festival.Could you give me remote access?It is more convenient to solve the problem for you.

Our working time is 9:00am~18:00pm from Monday to Friday in GMT+8.When you are ready,you can contact me.I will help you to solve it.
6 years 2 months ago #11796 by ebertek
Hello Heizi,
We have the same problem after upgrading to 2.3.8 - the slave wasn't updated and is still version 2.3.2. We tried upgrading the slave using the site available at http://[ip]/2/ (and also by creating an SSH tunnel to the master and using the slave's Target IP), but even after it says that the upgrade is completed, it stays at 2.3.2. Is there anything we can do?
6 years 2 months ago #11797 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you give me remote access for a check? Teamviewer is ok.

For convenient contact, you can add my skype: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

BTW, We are on holidays from February 10th – 21st, 2018 in observance of Chinese New Year. And get back office on February 22nd, 2018.
Between that time, maybe i can't reply your message ASAP. But when i am available, i will help you to check it.

Hope your understanding.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds