keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

SIM status display on the slave modules

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #11370 by aksel
Hello,
I'm using VS-GW1600 GSM with three VS-GWM400G module in cluster. In System -> Status all SIM are available, but status line displayed on only for master module. SIM status on the slave modules can be viewed only through a configuration menu, which is extremely uncomfortable. Call Forwarding and Call Waiting menu works only with the master module, on slave modules just display QUERYING... and do nothing,
Nothing was not found necessary in documentation and forum.

How to fix it?
Software Version: 2.3.2
Thank you.
Attachments:
7 years 2 months ago #11371 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble.Can you give me remote access for a check?Teamviewer11 is ok.

You can add me skype: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

When you are ready,please contact me.I will help you to solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aksel
7 years 2 months ago #11372 by aksel
Hi, heizi.lv.
Thank you for remote help.
After automatic cluster set, i manually restarted the slave modules via ssh and all is ok.
7 years 6 days ago #11502 by ksemenov
Hi!

I'm currently experiencing exactly the same issues as mentioned by the topic starter.
Could you provide detailed guide on how to solve this problem? Remote access is not an option due to security policies.

Thanks in advance.
7 years 5 days ago #11503 by heizi.lv
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble.

Please make sure something for me at first:
1.How many gateway you have in the same lan network?
2.In automatic cluster page,the firmware version of all master and slave boards are the same or not?
3.Try to access other slave board with format like that:master board ip/slot number/
For example,when the ip of your gateway is 192.168.10.1,you can access slave 2 with 192.168.10.1/2/
Check the "SYSTEM ---> Status" page to see if the module information of each module is normal or not.

It is very conveneient if we can contact via skype.
6 years 11 months ago #11519 by ksemenov
1. I have two gateways.
2. The firmware version on both boards are the same: 2.3.2

3. Sadly, the slave board is not accessible this way.
The way cluster was configured could be seen in the attachment.

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds