keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

OpenVox WGW1002G problem with SIM registration

9 years 4 months ago #10076 by psekinho
I am from Greece and i want to use a SIM from COSMOTE carrier. When i put it, SIM was recognized, but after it got activated from COSMOTE i get Registration Denied and NET REQ. Is there something i can do? I was told that there is an incompatibility with COSMOTE sims. Is this a possibillity?
9 years 4 months ago #10077 by lindali
Hi,

This is Linda from OpenVox. Please add my skype to your contact list. And prepare remote access for checking, please.
I will check it for you tommorrow.

Best regards,

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 1 month ago #11883 by richicol
Hi Linda,

My name is Ricardo, Im from Colombia, my problem is the same, NETREQ, show in the registration status field, registration denied. Do you can help me please?

My openvox product is VS-GW1202 GSM Series

Thanks

6 years 1 month ago #11884 by heizi.lv
Hi Sir,

This is Heizi, support of OpenVox. I have sent request of skype. Please agree it when you are available.

Please prepare teamviewer for me in advance. I will help you to check it.

BTW, my skype: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 2 weeks ago #11938 by Zurita
My Name is Jose Zurita from Ecuador, the same problem NET REQ, sim Not registered.
Attachments:
6 years 2 weeks ago #11939 by heizi.lv
Hi Sir,

Sorry for the trouble. I have agreed your skype request. Please prepare teamviewer for me in advance. I will help you to check it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zurita
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds