keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Call Waiting

9 years 11 months ago #9698 by R3doN
Hi, can anyone help with configuring Call Waiting feature?I have enabled the Call Waiting for GSM channel, created the route to SIP channel, it works fine.
So.. When I make a call to GSM, it is forwarded to SIP phone. When I answer this call and try to make another call to the same GSM number, I'm getting normal tones, but on the SIP side nothing happens, no notification about the second call.
So the question is.. How should it work? Is it possible to see who else is calling me while I'm on the call? Is it possible to switch between this two calls?

Thank you in advance!
9 years 11 months ago #9699 by rick.zhu
Hi,

If you enable the call waiting function,Now the gateway working like belows:

For example:
You have a call from cellphone 1 to Gateway gsm port 1(Cellphone 1
>Gateway
>Softphone),the call have been established;
Now you have another cellphone 2 call in the gateway,your softphone will get an waring tone.Now if your Cellphone 1 hangup,the call will coming to softphone!

If you have other questions,please let me know.My contact info be shown as below:

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best Regards.
9 years 11 months ago #9700 by R3doN
Thank you for your answer.And isn't it possible to see who is calling while in first call? Such function is working pretty well with chan_dongle. The thing is that the line is almost always busy and I have to get the phone numbers of calls which were missed and write them to the database, so I can call them back when later.
9 years 11 months ago #9701 by rick.zhu
Hi,

About that,we will discuss this feature for you.And let you know the result as soon as possible!

Best Regards.
9 years 11 months ago #9702 by R3doN
Ok, thank you! And when can I expect the answer?
9 years 9 months ago #9865 by achentli
what's new about this function, it's primordial for many companies and they don't buy gateway for this reason !
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds