keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D130/230/430/830/1630 Advanced T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

Echo in d130e with echo module

11 years 2 months ago #8553 by eduardo.arroyo
My company is having problems with the d130e, a few day ago we install a new elastix 2.3 with the d130p card , the card works ok but the main problem is that we have echo in calls, not all but we have echo, we buy a d130e with the echo cancelation module, the dmesg show it is working and the system.conf have been deisable the soft echo cancelation , the problem is that we need to rollback to the d130p card becase the card with echo cancelation have more echo in calls, all call have echo!

We blame the hardware is responsible and take the card into a nuew hardware and to other localtion, test and here is teh echo! 1 call only and have echo!, test others cards and not.

can you help us with that.
11 years 2 months ago #8555 by chunlei.yi
hi,
please update the following driver and disable the crc4 in /etc/dahdi/system.conf to try
downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-l...2.4.1.2+2.4.1.tar.gz

msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 1 month ago #8680 by eduardo.arroyo
We try the update, did not help, we try update lastest drivers, not help....... if we disconnect the echo cancelation module the card works ok, only a few calls with echo, if we connect the echo cancelation module , we have echo in all calls, we supose the module is defective in some way, the dmesg log says that is activated and if i try other echo cancelation hardware like de115 or the de210 works great. I need to know if it is defective hardware
11 years 1 month ago #8682 by chunlei.yi
hi friend,

i need to check it remotely.pls send the ssh or teamviwer information to my email, i will help you to solve the echo problem.

my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 8 months ago #9019 by pdifeo
Hi,
please can you tell me how to install echo cancellation module on D130E ? I don't find instructions and I don't understand where put the module.

Thanks in advance
Pasquale
10 years 8 months ago #9026 by chunlei.yi
hi,

pls refer to the Appendix B of the following links to install the hardware EC modules,if still have problem,you can contact me via skype.
downloads.openvox.cn/pub/manuals/V2.2/En...AHDI_User_Manual.pdf

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds