keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

D110E gives no alarm

12 years 1 month ago #7883 by telecomab
Is there a reason why a D110E card will not give a red alarm if there is no cable connected? It always says OK in dahdi_tool even when no cable is connected. Two cards give the same result. We cannot get the PRI line to work correctly with any of the cards.
12 years 1 month ago #7886 by chunlei.yi
hi,
which version of you dahdi driver,please uninstall the original driver and download it from the following link and reinstall it to try,if still have problem, please contact me , i will help you to check it.
downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-l...2.4.1.2+2.4.1.tar.gz
my msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 1 month ago #7899 by telecomab
The server is using Elastix but unfortunately I do not have access to the server so I only have a screen capture of dahdi_tool. I know they are running on an HP 350 G6 server.
12 years 1 month ago #7900 by svolta
Hi,
Sorry, in this case I think you should provide ssh and let me check it! By the way, do you got any other PRI cards for testing? If yes, please test it and send the result to me! My Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds