keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D110/210/410 T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

Elastix Meridian Option11C and Openvox D210E card

8 years 8 months ago #10586 by Rob
HI,

I want to integrate my legacy Nortel Meridian Option 11C pbx with Elastix. I have made physical connection between Meridian PRI NTBK50AA) card and Elastix equiped with D210E. There is no problem in physical layer.

First of all, Elastix detect my openvox D210e card like "Communication controller: Digium, Inc. Wildcard TE210P/TE212P dual-span T1/E1/J1 card 3.3V (rev 02)", is it normal? I should mention that I install openvox driver belong this document ( openvox.qiniudn.com/pub/manuals/Release/...AHDI_User_Manual.pdf )

Now , I will try to explain my main problem.Nortel site when I activate pri card , it automatically assign d channel to port 31 and I can not find anyway to change this number.So, Elastix site I want to assign openvox d210e's D-Channel to 31 but no chance, because Elastix automatically detect D-channel to 16. So, D-channel does not match and I can not connect to PBX together.

How can I change or match d channel ? Any idea ?

Thanks
8 years 8 months ago #10587 by hua
Hi

The info about the card showing is normal.If your side D channel is not 16, You need to change it in system.conf under /etc/dahdi directory . I think you also need to change dahdi-channels.conf file under /etc/asterisk .
After change please do not click Hardware detect from the web interface .

Best regards
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds