keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Technical information on install and config asterisk, zaptel under different OSs

Problem installing B100P and A400P together on trixbox

12 years 6 months ago #7308 by bhenriques
I have an installation of trixbox2.6.2.1 with zaptel 1.4.12.1-1 and asterisk_chan-misdn 1.4.22.1-3.

Now I was trying to add an A400p butafter adding the card nothing works. Even the B100p stops working.

Here are some logs that might beimportant:

Ztcfg –vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Zaptel Version: 1.4.12.1
Echo Canceller: OSLEC
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

0 channels to configure.

[/u]
I underlined the line that might lead tothe problem, this error appears even if I remove the B100p, but does not appearif there is only the B100p installed.

I hope this logs are enough to make aclue on the problem and that you are able to help me.

Bruno Henriques
Portugal

i] Last edited by bhenriques at 2011-9-2 18:13 [/i
12 years 6 months ago #7309 by tim.june
Install A400P with zaptel and B100P with misdn will not work together,please just change the driver to dahdi,it is a better way to solve the problem.

you just need to follow the manual below and two card can work together.

Before install dahdi, please remove zaptel and misdn clean!

Good luck!

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
12 years 6 months ago #7311 by bhenriques
Thank you very much for the fast answer.
I'll try it as soon as possible.

If possible I need a some kind of advice also on a similar case, I'm going to install an A400p in a server where is already installed a TE210P working with zaptel driver.

On this case can I continue to use Zaptel for both cards or I'm going to face the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Bruno
12 years 6 months ago #7312 by tim.june
In theory,it will work, you can try that!
here is a guide manual for you:
http://wiki.openvox.cn/index.php/OpenVox_A400P_User_Manual_for_zaptel

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 6 months ago #7339 by bhenriques
Hi thank you for all the help.

I went to our client ready to install everything only to find out that they told us the wrong kind of line.

So instead of a PRI (already functional ) and an analog line (supposed to install) I'll actually have to configure the PRI line with RDIS.

In this case I must remove the already working Zaptel for the PRI line and install dadhi for both right?

Sorry to somehow change the subject but it's just so that I'll be prepared.

Thanks in advance

Bruno Henriques
12 years 6 months ago #7340 by tim.june
Hi,
DAHDI is fit for all your cards, Just go ahead!

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds