keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A810/1610/2410 Advanced Analog Interface Card

[patch] Unable to compile dahdi-linux-mod of RHEL 5.6 (and derivates)

12 years 10 months ago #6927 by Joe.Yung
Hi users,

Please note that there is a patch for dahdi-linux-kmod when you make failed with this message:
[align=left][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]include/linux/device.h:407: error: expected identifier or '(' before 'const'
make[3]: *** [/usr/src/rpm/BUILD/dahdi-linux-kmod-2.4.0/_kmod_build_/drivers/dahdi/xpp/card_bri.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [/usr/src/rpm/BUILD/dahdi-linux-kmod-2.4.0/_kmod_build_/drivers/dahdi/xpp] Error 2
make[1]: *** [_module_/usr/src/rpm/BUILD/dahdi-linux-kmod-2.4.0/_kmod_build_/drivers/dahdi] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernels/2.6.18-238.5.1.el5-i686'
[/font][/align]

patch:
[align=left][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]--- include/dahdi/kernel.h 2010-08-19 20:03:25.000000000 +0200
+++ include/dahdi/kernel.h 2011-03-18 11:32:32.000000000 +0100
@@ -86,7 +86,9 @@
#endif

#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE < KERNEL_VERSION(2,6,26)
-#define dev_name(dev) (dev)->bus_id
+#if RHEL_RELEASE_CODE < RHEL_RELEASE_VERSION(5,6)
+#define dev_name(dev) (dev)->bus_id
+#endif
#define dev_set_name(dev, format, ...) \
snprintf((dev)->bus_id, BUS_ID_SIZE, format, ## __VA_ARGS__);
#endif
[/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please see here: https://issues.asterisk.org/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=18992 for more. [/font][/align]

12 years 9 months ago #7059 by leon.sinko
Sorry, where to change something to use Patch ?

I'm new here.

Thanks.
12 years 9 months ago #7060 by leon.sinko
I learned how to be changed, I changed and I went a step further, sorry, thanks.

### DAHDI installed successfully.
12 years 4 months ago #7653 by jcorrea
Help when i trie to compile my drivers i receive this error
i am using A800E

In file included from /usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0/linux/drivers/dahdi/xpp/xpd.h:31,
from /usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0/linux/drivers/dahdi/xpp/card_bri.c:29:
include/linux/device.h:407: error: expected identifier or â(â before âconstâ
make[4]: *** [/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0/linux/drivers/dahdi/xpp/card_bri.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0/linux/drivers/dahdi/xpp] Error 2
make[2]: *** [_module_/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0/linux/drivers/dahdi] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernels/2.6.18-274.3.1.el5-x86_64'
make[1]: *** [modules] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0/linux'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root@pc-00020 dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0]#
12 years 4 months ago #7658 by professional
In the western lowlands of Nicaragua, in a region of vast sugar cane fields, sits the tiny community of La Isla. Discount Uggs Boots The small houses are a patchwork of concrete and wood. Pieces of cloth serve as doors. Maudiel Martinez emerges from his house to greet me. He's pale, and his cheekbones protrude from his face. Discount Uggs Outlet He hunches over like an old man - but he is only 19 years old. "The way this sickness is - you see me now, but in a month I could be gone. It can take you down all of a sudden," he says. Maudiel's kidneys are failing. They do not perform the essential function of filtering waste from his body - he's being poisoned from the inside. Classic Cardy Ugg Boots When he got ill two years ago, he was already familiar with this disease and how it might end. "I thought about my father and grandfather," he says. Both died of the same condition. Three of his brothers have it too. Uggs Slippers All of them worked in the sugar cane fields.
The epidemic extends far beyond Nicaragua. It's prevalent along the Pacific coast of Central America - across six countries." Womens Uggs Jimmy Choo Kaia Boots 3041 It is important that the chronic kidney disease (CKD) afflicting thousands of rural workers in Central America be recognized as what it is - a major epidemic with a tremendous population impact," says Victor Penchaszadeh, a clinical epidemiologist at Columbia University in the US, Uggs Gloves and consultant to the Pan-American Health Organization on chronic diseases in Latin America. El Salvador's health minister recently called on the international community for help. She said the epidemic is "wasting away our populations".
http://www.discountuggsbootssalestore.com/
12 years 3 months ago #7692 by mfranklin808
Thanks. Got the same problem a while ago.
relationship advice and relationship advice for women
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds