keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A810/1610/2410 Advanced Analog Interface Card

time to time callerid and silence problem

13 years 4 months ago #6436 by msh
Dear Folks,

I've setup an AE2410P for a customer which has a lot of traffic. I have the following problems :

1. one out of 5/6 incoming calls does not detected (incoming call rings but there is no indication of a call in Asterisk console)

2. 1 out of 5/6 incoming calls does not have Callerid

When I setup the same system in our lab and heavily tested with another asterisk server in the following scenario i confront the same situation

Scenario :

sipp
> Asterisk srv1(2 FXS Sangoma)
(Out calls through FXS ports)
>Asterisk srv2 (A2410P01) - plays IVR

1. Some of the calls gets no callerid
2. When in the middle of test, using an IP Phone and generate a call to the srv1 which would go the same path as told in the above scenario, some of the calls are silent (no IVR sound)

I've tested both with Zaptel and Dahdi versions.

Zaptel versions :
zaptel 1.4.12.1
asterisk 1.4.19.1

Dahdi versions :
Dahdi 2.4.0 + 2.4.0
Asterisk 1.6.11.2

I think there should be some issues here, may be in drivers or ..

Any help would be appreciated.
--
M. Shokuie Nia
13 years 4 months ago #6437 by svolta
Hi,
Can you do a recording with no callerid and send it to me, or you can send ssh to me, i will check it for you! My Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

i] Last edited by svolta at 2010-12-24 09:56 [/i
13 years 4 months ago #6438 by msh
Hi,

I've sent emails to you but not delivered, by the way did you mean "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." instead of "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it."???
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds