keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A400P with Elastix. It is responsive but not answering PTSN lines

11 years 2 weeks ago #8729 by crodrigues
Hi,
I have a A400P installed with 3 FXO modules. Elastix detects it but it suddenly stopped answering call from all FXO lines.
I've connect an analogue phone directly to the PTSN line and it rings and the call is answered. CLI shows nothing when a call is made.
When an outbound call is made it shows that it can't make the call and jumps to another trunk (voip)

dahdi_hardware
pci:0000:04:01.0 wctdm+ e159:0001 Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F

ELASTIX*CLI> dahdi show channels
Chan Extension Context Language MOH Interpret Blocked State
pseudo default default In Service
1 from-zaptel default In Service
2 from-zaptel default In Service
3 from-zaptel default In Service

Any help is much appreciated!

11 years 2 weeks ago #8730 by Joe.Yung
Hi,

Did you set up an outbound trunk? or did you set up a prefix for outbound and forgot to dial the prefix first?

You can enter Asterisk CLI and set up verbose(core set verbose 100) and debug(core set debug 100) to be a higher value to track what is it going on. Anyway, please check your outbound trunk and route.

11 years 1 week ago #8736 by crodrigues
Hi Joe.
Everything was working. The Outbound Trunks are all there. It is simply unresponsive.

I suppose card or something related is faulty. The lights on the back are all on. It is the 3rd card I replace... :(

Do you know a way to check if the card is working?

11 years 1 week ago #8737 by tim.june
Hi,
Pls send me remote access to your system, i will help you figure out what the problem is.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds